Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Weird Sky + problem

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Schumi, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Schumi

Schumi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,

Last night, I tried to record the repeat of last weeks Greatest Sporting Legends, which was on Sky One at 9pm. The recording came on, and I started to watch it through the sky + planner. After a minute or two of watching it, I went back into my planner, and then went back to try and watch a bit more of the programme. For some reason, the viewing time was showing as 71582. And I couldn't specify where I wanted to pick the programme up from. For example, I would type 1 minute in, but it would simply start from the very beginning of the recording.

Has anybody else ever had a similar problem to this? I deleted the programme straight away because I thought it might take some of my disk space and end up as a failed recording or something. I tried to re-record the programme about half an hour in, but it did the same thing, showing the view time as 71582.

Any help would be great. Thanks.