• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Weird pad syncing problem

KlaatuNinja

While playing with a wireless pad the light that indicates player 1 on the 360 keeps flicking two the player 2 light. The pad keeps working but the light flicks between them.

When I plug a wired one into 2 at the same time, the third light keeps flicking on.

As I say, it is still working, it's just the light. Anyone else had a similar problem??(seems to stop when I re-sync the pad, but it keeps happening on the next session)

Barry the Brave

I had that only last week. I was using wirelss controller 1, but section two was lit up on the console. I re-synced it and since then it seems to be alright. I was a bit concerened though as I don't know what caused it, it's never done that before.

C225

Distinguished Member
Mine does this all the time and so does my pals and it is quite a common thing it just means the tilt switch is not working correctly and cant tell whether it is horizontal or vertical.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom