• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

weird nunchuck problem

Scott23

Prominent Member
I can sync my two wiimotes to the wii u. Both show the light at the bottom no problem. They both work in Nintendoland, etc,. However, when we play Wario Moves on the wii part, the second nunchuck just will not sync. Any ideas? I have tried a different sensor bar so defo not that that the two wiimotes work in the other multiplayer games we've got.

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
I assume it's a third party nunchuck as the official ones don't need synching, if that's the case then you may have a dodgy nunchuck?

Scott23

Prominent Member
No they're official Nintendo wiimotes. It's not the wiimote that isn't syncing - its the actual wiimote itself. It syncs fine for most games but Wario Smooth Moves seems to have the issue. It's really frustrating as the whole point of the game is a multiplayer!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom