• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Weird buzzing/sizzling noise on bush tv

claire

Established Member
I just bought a new tv from argos and got it delivered on Monday. I seemed to notice that when i have it connected up to my pc it makes weird noises now again. Kind of buzzing noises. The tv is this one here Buy Bush L26TA6A 26in HD Ready Digital LCD TV. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

I dont know if it happens when u just watch tv i only noticed the buzzing noise because im sitting close to it when im using it for a pc monitor. Hope someone can help.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Are the PC and TV plugged into the same power strip? Have you muted the TV?

claire

Established Member
If u mean extension lead then yes, otherwise im not sure what u are talking about. As for muting the tv i havent tryed that no. And im not at home right now so i cant check just now. :rolleyes:

claire

Established Member
I had speakers behind the tv, after reading the manual i figured you shouldnt do this :oops:. I will see if it stops now.

claire

Established Member
So i moved them and its still doing it, my setup that is near it consists of normal sky box,netgear router,xox360 and a pc. Could any of these be conflicting it ?

mug

Established Member
has anyone got some decent settings for this TV ?

Matt_Curray

Standard Member
hi im having the same problem!

i have the same tv and bought it around the same time. it used to make a noise but it wasnt 2 bad so i let it slide. now it seems worse. i moved away my subwoofer and ps3 and its still making the noise. only its not constant any more it kind of flickers.

does anyone have any suggestions as to wot it mit be!?

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom