Weird A6 issue.

BAN5HEE

Hi Guys. My car has been acting up lately. When I first start it up for the 1st 5 minutes and only at low speeds the ESP kicks in braking the car. The ESP light then stays on and turns itself off again after a while. It only seem to happen when the car is cold and only at low speeds like 20 mph. I am going to take to Audi to take a look but thought I would ask on here 1st incase it may be an easy fix. It goes away when I turn the car on and off again but not always.

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Is this on a completely dry and solid road? Possibly your abs sensor hard to work out unless you simply vagcom it. It will tell you or narrow it own to a few componants

BAN5HEE

Yup dry and solid road as soon as I pull the car out of my drive it kicks in. Will take it to Audi to look at.

Ayub

Distinguished Member
If you have warranty then go to dealers, If not get a mate to stand at the side of the road, where you drive to around the legal speed limit and slam on the brakes as hard as you can. If one of your sensors are playing it it will lock a wheel.

Make sure your mate is not standing infront of the car!

BAN5HEE

If you have warranty then go to dealers, If not get a mate to stand at the side of the road, where you drive to around the legal speed limit and slam on the brakes as hard as you can. If one of your sensors are playing it it will lock a wheel.

Make sure your mate is not standing infront of the car!

Ok great thanks will give that a go today.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom