Weekly TZ Owners Competition - Theme "Industrial Landscapes"

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "Industrial Landscapes" - so lets get creative with those pictures of Industrial landscapes... office, factories, workhouses etc

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 7PM SUNDAY 4th May...
Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Sunday evening at 7pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 7PM SUNDAY 25th May.

Voting will then commence and close at 7PM on MONDAY 26th May.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

Attachments

• upload_2014-5-24_18-27-1.png
    upload_2014-5-24_18-27-1.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 26
THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' COMP :)

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 7pm TOMORROW EVENING (Monday 26th May)

IF YOU'VE JUST ENJOYED LOOKING AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO! - and not just Entrants - any AVF Forum Members please feel free to vote by thanking the picture you like best :clap:

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON BELOW YOUR CHOICE. :cool:

Kip for me this week :)

Thanks for the votes Jim & Soggs :hiya:

I've gone with Gazza's shot this week not only as I liked it but giving him one vote to my two should put him in the lead :facepalm:

:D:D:D

Its the rules kip..... I don't make them up :lesson:;)

But thanks for the vote. I went for yours as well because its good to see a shot where someone has gone back to their roots. Also its a lovely backdrop and a reminder that once we used to make things

Its the rules kip..... I don't make them up :lesson:;)

I realise that I just never know if we are playing the 35, 110, 126 or digital rules :facepalm:

But thanks for the vote. I went for yours as well because its good to see a shot where someone has gone back to their roots. Also its a lovely backdrop and a reminder that once we used to make things

I once had to do a project on local mills when I was about ten. My mum sent me of to see an auntie but I had long since lost the will to live as she reeled of the name of the hundreth mill. Worse still she hadn't finished. On the plus side you can now see the hills beond unlike the late 60's when it was just smog!

The keeper of the rules on the High Council is a secret and only the High Priest has access. I can say no more...

Don't worry plans are in place to return the smog to the North as we know its missed....

The Winner and our very own sooty Working Class Hero

KipsterNo1

With this stunning picture from somewhere 'up North

upload_2014-5-26_18-33-42.png

He gets the cup

upload_2014-5-26_18-34-10.png

And a weeks front row seat at The Wheel Tappers and Shunters Club

upload_2014-5-26_18-36-9.png

With his good friend who likes to heckle

upload_2014-5-26_18-37-38.png

The Result

kipsterNo1 3
topgazza 1
Shotokan101 0
Soggs 0

So the unlucky losers get...

upload_2014-5-26_18-44-37.png

And a special educational set of prizes this week

To teach this guy the drums so he join Muse for tour next week

upload_2014-5-26_18-41-25.png

And work with kip's fellow workers to teach them how to read without their lips moving

upload_2014-5-26_18-43-8.png

So well done kip for a well observed and well taken picture. Thanks to all viewing, taking part and voting.

New theme please kip

well done Kips :)

Thanks guys. A low turnout this week what with the euro elections and school holidays. Talking of which did I mention I'm currently at disney? Now let me have a think about a theme for this week :devil:

I'm going to go with street/candid in black and white. I'll try and get the thread soon.

Thanks guys. A low turnout this week what with the euro elections and school holidays and the lazy bast!ds. Talking of which did I mention I'm currently at disney? Now let me have a think about a theme for this week :devil:

I'm going to go with street/candid in black and white. I'll try and get the thread soon.

FTFY ;)

Thanks guys. A low turnout this week what with the euro elections and school holidays. Talking of which did I mention I'm currently at disney? Now let me have a think about a theme for this week :devil:

Well technically with one vote I did win as mine is worth more :clap:

Oops, late again. Would have voted Kips anyway.

:eek: :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom