• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Weekly TZ MiniComp - "FESTIVE" - Open voting from 6pm Sat

CFC1

Distinguished Member
The theme for this week's TZ Owners Mini competition is "FESTIVE".

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on Saturday 17th December. .... Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm on Sunday 18th December.

topgazza

Distinguished Member
CatandAngel.jpg

shotokan101

Banned
I'm in :)

Plato's First Xmas....

P1060378-resized.jpg

As you can see - she's a bit confused by the whole thing ;)

Jim

Prize78

And cutting it fine, is me......

CFC1

Distinguished Member
THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP!

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, simply hit the "THANKS" button on the post containing the picture of your choice.

:)

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Torn between at least 4 pics. Even Calvin slipped in with a really nice last minute entry...checks time, ooh thats close

Stuck a pin in the screen and Kipsters got a hole in it....nice bunch again this week

topgazza

Distinguished Member
topgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazzatopgazza

topgazza

Distinguished Member
i thought it was pretty subtle ... at least by my standards :thumbsup:

shotokan101

Banned

Prize78

Great set of entries this week, folks. Omega gets my vote,...thought it was bang on theme. Just edged Jim and soggs into a close joint second. Well done to all. :)

johnmc

Prize for me this week, with Jim a close second.
Special mention for GC.. good idea

I Had a photo but just didnt get time to upload it. :(

hopefully get an entry next week.

shotokan101

Banned
Well finally decided on Darren but it was really tough again this week - liked Darren's as soon as I saw it but some of the others were really making me dither - especially Calvins - loved that bokeh and lighting - also GC's humour really tickled my funny bone - even Gazza's as Xmas Festivities are really all about the children :)

Jim

soggs

Calvin for me in the end, it was a tough choice as all the entries were so good as always, but the lights and baubles seemed to fit the theme best for me. Darren's shot was a very close second, great clean image :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom