Weekly TZ Mini Comp - "FAST FOOD" - Open voting from 6pm Sat.

CFC1

Distinguished Member
The theme for this week's TZ Owners Mini competition is "FAST FOOD".

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on Saturday 14th May. .... Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm Sunday 15th May.

shotokan101

Banned
Here we go :) - that was "Fast" wasn't it ? ;)

...50+ shots later as the bleedin' scrolling text doesn't STOP!!!!! :laugh:

P1030642-resized.jpg

Jim

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Well...by coincidence one of my "nature "shots...very hungry ant with remains of another ant in its jaws. Well, its food and the ant was pretty fast...just about caught it in frame

AntFastFood.jpg

Omegadiy

Here's my take on fast food - fish and chips on the back of a lorry :D

I am sure Jim will reintroduce me to the hat but I reckon this is a really difficult topic :)

CFC1

Distinguished Member
THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP!

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, simply hit the "THANKS" button. :)

panospav

Thunderbird for me this time:thumbsup:
Nice interpretation, although I think the other photo you posted in the photo sharing thread with the different prespective would be better:lesson:.

Omegadiy

Thanks Buggerlugs for the vote - hopefully saved from the hat:smashin:
My vote goes to Tbird for his excellent interpretation of the runner bean:)

shotokan101

Banned
Well Thunderbird for me this week as it was the only entry at all that really stood out - despite the Naff Composition :D

...and Thanks for that vote as well :)

Jim

shotokan101

Banned
:rolleyes: Yeah, right! :rolleyes: ... I suppose you're packaging up the Shat Hat as we speak and licking your stamp! :p :devil:

;)

:D

All I'm prepared to say at this stage is that typing this reply is very very difficult with my fingers crossed ;)

Jim

Prize78

I am going to vote for Omegadiy as i think it's a great take on the theme. Well done mate. And well done to all that entered. I'm still hoping to get some time to make an entry myself!!

CFC1

Distinguished Member
OK Guys, that's closure for this week's comp. :)

And I can announce that the winner is ... Thunderbird_010 for his runner bean pic ...

:arty: :arty:

T'Bird of course gets the winner's trophy and t-shirt...

and ... One to one tuition on compact self-portraiture from an expert ...

... Enjoy! ... :devil: :D

Much to Jim's relief, topgazza and domino share the "SHAT HAT this week :eek: :D ...

For the record, voting finished thus:

T'Bird ... 6 :clap:
Omegadiy ... 2
Shotokan101 ... 1
CFC1 ... 1
domino1999 ... 0
topgazza ... 0

Well done guys for entering again. It was nearly a high quality comp again this week! :D :smashin:

Thanks again goes to all the entrants :smashin: ... and to Prize78, goso, Buggerlugs and panospav for voting. :thumbsup: We look forward to your future participation. :thumbsup: ... and thanks to everyone else for looking! :smashin:

Over to T'Bird to set the new theme (by 10pm this evening, if you can) :thumbsup:

Calvin

shotokan101

Banned
Thanks for all the votes guys.

Cant wait for my one to one tuition might ask her for a few glamour shots although might need my wide angle lens!!!

Right next weeks theme is Architecture Good Luck. :thumbsup:

Well done - best of a very bad bunch though if you ask me :devil:

I like this weeks theme - though it may be hard to find an interestiung twist on it without getting criticised for cropping out most of a building :rolleyes: :laugh:

JIm

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware