1306129980_b3e7b1075c.jpg

#5 Heartbeats station

1305404731_1215354fd7.jpg

#6 late nite plough

1305169685_55262332a9.jpg

mostly shot with a sigma 10-20mm, no pp :D

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
I'm up there in two weeks..........looks lovely. I'm hoping that I am not too disappointed with the Abbey.........and that I can get my tripod fixed in time!!!

Gadget Daddy

nice pics Im off to Whitby today with the kids, going to leave the camera at home today :(, as its the last day off for the nippers :clap:

Pete

scoobysti

hope you have a great day, its very nice, loads of hills:thumbsup:

J

Jonny1973

I'm up there in two weeks..........looks lovely. I'm hoping that I am not too disappointed with the Abbey.........and that I can get my tripod fixed in time!!!

The abbey ruins are good but as it's part of the English Heritage, it closes at 6pm. Admission is £4.20. The best shots are within the abbey grounds.

The church yard near the abbey is also worth a look, it's full of weather beaten graves of fisherman. The old town is mix of narrow cobbled streets and fishermans cottages.

Whitby is lovely and definitely my favourite "local" seaside resort.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
I would love to get up to the Abbey at night but i doubt that will happen without me scaling walls etc.........shame really. Even bigger shame is that my tripod is knackered and I have less than two weeks to get it repaired before I go :eek: :(

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Cheers Gordon. I somehow managed to cross the threads of the pan adjuster when we were in Belfast so I need to get that replaced.......trouble is, I can't get the head off the tripod :mad: Going to stick it in a vice tonight to see if that will do it........it's on there big time! Thanks for the offer :smashin:

Sorry to the OP :offtopic:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom