Wednesday December 13th (wii stock)

simonx

Novice Member
If anyone finds out today about any UK stock availability for the wii, could they post it here?

Personally I am in South East London, but could also get about in the City or Oxford Street etc if needs be!

Also is there anywhere where you can still pre-order?

Thanks ..... Simon.

fondiler

Standard Member
Shopto.net taking pre-orders on there next batch.

fondiler

Standard Member
Hi
Same here bought a fair bit with them recently and they are great.

T

Tequila316

their speed and rpice are both goo,d and they went out of there way to helkp with browser issues to do with their website.

J

jim2k23

After they ship, got a great deal last night, rainbow Six: Vegas £30 and arrived this morning, so id recommed them

Jon Weaver

Distinguished Member
I just walked into Tecos in Newport (South Wales) and found 3 empty cases on the shelf.. There was no sign of anything saying "Out Of Stock" so I took it to the checkout.

I had a feeling that they were in stock.. I don't know why.. I just knew, but the girl said no.. But I insisted and then saw a suited sales bloke walk across the shop with one.. I pointed at him and she shouted across to find out whats going on.

Apparantly they had a bunch in this morning, so I promptly game them my Credit Card (And Club card) And left with a Wii....

First class!!

Jon

Te Bheag

Novice Member
Update on today's stock around Wolverhampton/Telford. Tried:

Woolworths Bridgnorth & Telford - only pre-ordered Wiis, but plenty of Wii play, nunchuks and games
Tesco Extra Telford - nothing since getting 30 at launch no idea when next lot in, some games and Wii play
ASDA Wolverhampton - nothing, some games, might be more tomorrow
Morrisons Bilston, Walsall and Wellington - Nothing
Sainsbury Bentley Bridge - nothing and no sign of anything (had 3 DS's though).

So I've been busy doing nothing this morning. Any other updates for today?

:boring:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom