Website link required that shows which UK Blu-ray discs play on US Blu-ray machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephistophelean

Thank you - my understanding is that MovieTyme imports Region A discs (?) The reason I asked in my post was because e.g. if I wanted to go to my local Blockbuster and rent a Blu-ray title, what could I rent.

paulst10

Distinguished Member
Thank you - my understanding is that MovieTyme imports Region A discs (?) The reason I asked in my post was because e.g. if I wanted to go to my local Blockbuster and rent a Blu-ray title, what could I rent.

sorry i posted a link to the UK PS3 compatable blurays .. i thought you had a region B player :suicide:

yes MT do stock region A discs and the majority of their blurays are U.S versions

if you go to your local blockbuster .. all their titles should be region B and some of them region ABC so your only option would be the ABC region discs

paulst10

Distinguished Member
seems the bluray.lindsite is no-longer being updated and are advising you to use this one instead
http://bluray.liesinc.net/

U.K region info is at the bottom :smashin:

paul

paulst10

Distinguished Member
im afraid im going to have to close this now as this forum is for hardware discussion only .. i hope you have all the info you need :smashin:

i will update the FAQ to include the new region info site :)

paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom