• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Website for multi city flights?

FishDUDE

Prominent Member
Hi all, looking at doing a multi city holiday around Europe next year and am looking for a website that I can put in the start and end date and start and end airport then have a list of destinations we want to visit and it can work out the cheapest options. Does this exist? Skyscanner lets me do it but I have to choose the order which makes finding the cheapest route a nightmare.
I guess if not then I just have to work backwards.

Cheers.

rousetafarian

Expedia used to......have a look as they do open ended and multi airline 'dog-leg' trip
Hi all, looking at doing a multi city holiday around Europe next year and am looking for a website that I can put in the start and end date and start and end airport then have a list of destinations we want to visit and it can work out the cheapest options. Does this exist? Skyscanner lets me do it but I have to choose the order which makes finding the cheapest route a nightmare.
I guess if not then I just have to work backwards.

Cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom