• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Web Stats

Benny Powers

Established Member
anyone else done this?

i didn't realise how in depth it goes, it has your top 5 killers and how many you have killed with that weapon/perk.

also all the games you have played, what dates and the scores of everyone in that game!!!

i was quite impressed.

link if anyone wants to check it out.......

Call of Duty, World at War

TyFlip

Established Member
I hardly go on it cos the PS3 browswer aint the beast coupled with COD website beingh frustratingly all over the place.

Mind you I didn't know about the leaderboards til Jonny33 poined them out to me lol!

But that does sound impressive indeed!:thumbsup:

Fmrl

Prominent Member
I joined a while back, it's interesting to catch up on some of the stats that aren't visible in the game but it's still a beta so not everything works properly. I guess if you're only bothered about playing the game then it's a bit pointless.

There used to be a map showing what you did in your last game but this seems to have vanished... well at least for me anyway.

It's a pity they never got the gamecard thing sorted out either - would have been nice to paste my stats on here inside a fancy graphic instead of having to copy them across manually.

Player since : 14th November 2008
Wins/Losses : 1787/1716 (1.04)
Kills/Deaths : 3056/2476 (1.23)
Time played : 3d 6h 41s
XP earned : 15390
In game standing : #19712

:thumbsup:

Fmrl

Prominent Member
IMO the COD website isn't very PS3 browser friendly so it's easier using a PC to register for the stats thing :rolleyes:

You'll need to write down your magic code anyway as you can't run both COD5 and the PS3 browser at the same time :rolleyes:

And there's no direct link from the COD5 "web link" page thing into the COD website :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

TyFlip

Established Member
IMO the COD website isn't very PS3 browser friendly so it's easier using a PC to register for the stats thing :rolleyes:

You'll need to write down your magic code anyway as you can't run both COD5 and the PS3 browser at the same time :rolleyes:

And there's no direct link from the COD5 "web link" page thing into the COD website :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I know, its pants really! Hopefully there will be an update to remedy this butI'm thankful that the PS3 can browse the web at all! Good Show SONY!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

kBm

Distinguished Member
Check out these stats - kills went from 900 odd in Jan to over 5000 in feb :eek: I havn't been playing in that much! Surely at a 4000 kill difference i would be Pres 2+ now! :D

Also, i ve notice they have a death streak...... im in double figures! Must of been the lag....:rolleyes:

COD5Kills.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom