Web Hosting recommendations?

K

Kramer

As per title.

Looking for a reliable & cheap host. Nothing fancy, some web space & e-mail.

Any recommendations?

:smoke:

Another vote for oneandone, they also make it easy and cheap to move to a better package if/when your requirements change. Cheep too. You do have to have the domain you wish to host registered with them though.

vote for oneandone here as well fast server big pipes as well

boogie man

My experiences with www.123reg.co.uk have always been good as long as you don't require anything fancy. Their online forms for email forwarding, web forwarding, settings, etc are always instant and they are certainly cheap for domains as well as hosting. They also support scripts and you can buy extra bandwidth/frontpage server extensions as and when you need them.

I have three sites hosted by www.easily.co.uk. They have been up for nearly two years with no problems.

I have also bought a dozen domain names through them and a similar number of email accounts.

They offer a big range of services from "simple" virtual hosting to dedicated server. Prices are great and so is their service.

If you want cheap but with excellent support and a UK based server, try www.34sp.com

Take a look at the forums (link from front page) and you will se just how happy the customers are.

fasthosts is large reliable and fairly cheap in my experience, and it's easy to configure everthing, and tech support is 24/7 and competent.

But I've only used one other host, so I can't really say which is the best.

Thanks for all the replies/links :)

Haven't decided yet, still looking. Given prices are so low I'll probably try a couple of providers mentioned.

:)

Hi tomson,

We don't have any popups on our site, there is a bug in our live sales application that casues the chat request to popup on certain browsers and operating systems for which we are awaiting the fix from the developers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom