• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Web Browser on 360 via MCE ?

Is it possible to get a Web Browser on your 360 using the Media Center Extender?

If so could someone point me in the right direction, thanks :)

Chris.

sordid_sentinel

MCEBrowser here should do what you want, haven't tried it myself mind! It does say compatible with media center extenders so it should be good to go.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
id like to know about this please so post your findings

cheers

cokker

I had it for a few days but i found it buggy and unresponsive, hope you guys have better luck.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
sounds like i might try it

it will work fine though wont it

and how is it controlled? controller for navigation and can u use a usb keyboard etc.?

jason7579

sounds like i might try it

it will work fine though wont it

and how is it controlled? controller for navigation and can u use a usb keyboard etc.?

Seems to work ok for me, press the yellow button for an on screen keyboard or press yellow then use the chatpad to type.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
cheers

will dl it now and try it

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom