• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Web and WiFi running out soon on 3G

Jake101

Recently got a text from o2 stating that my web and wifi will run out on the 17th of October etc etc.

I currently get free texts from topping up £10 a month, if I was to buy one of those simplicity sims, could I still keep my free texts and get free browsing?

http://freesim.o2.co.uk/rr3b7fqg

Edit:What is the difference between the free internet and the "Web and Wifi" for £10 a month with my iPhone?

Also can I use those sims with my iphone?

Do you lose anything at all if you get a new sim and transfer your number?

Edit 2:
If you've already got a Pay & Go sim card with O2 and want to move to O2 Text & Web, text TEXTANDWEB to 21300 for free.

Can I do this on my sim card?

Sorry for all the questions. :p

Last edited:

RobM

Distinguished Member
Do you have one of the PAYG iPhone SIM's that came with the free unlimited data and WiFi?

If so, am I not right in saying the free data and WiFi carries on if you top up a certain amount each month (£10?)

Jake101

Yeah I do, I mentioned it in my post. ;)

And I would have to pay £10 extra on top of my £10 top up.

Which would only give me 500 texts when I could get unlimited and unlimited internet for an extra £5.

So can I use that on my iPhone 3G PAYG sim?

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
I just received my free sims from O2. Now although I followed the link on the O2 site, the SIM cards have a different offer:

Top up £15 and get 500 txts and unlimited internet .£30 for unlimited txts.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom