We need your votes!

Good luck, the other team must be doing the same push as they are now 206 votes ahead.
Yeah I know.
Wroxham have received more than double the number of votes we've had since 4pm yesterday.
Midhurst have also had a massive boost in that time and received even more and will likely overtake us both if they keep that up. :(

I have faith though.

Thanks to everyone who has voted for us so far. Please help share and spread the word to friends, family and other forums as well if you can. :thumbsup:

1644582479171.png

Done!

I took a pic, before and after, as someone suggested something dodgy maybe afoot...

We’ve been live on two local radio stations today trying to get support for more votes. 3 more days to go and you never know, but it will take something special to catch them now.

Believe in miracles and they might just come true!

Still need a massive push to make sure we hold the top spot!

Thanks again to everyone of you who has voted and helped to spread the word.

Please keep it up

DEA66640-E7EA-4EDF-82DD-67ABFC30B882.png

We’re back down to 4th now. :facepalm:

The deadline is 23.59 on Friday the 18th. So this will go to wire with some last minute movers no doubt.

2204E07D-8017-4703-B055-4DB2C425F066.jpeg

Last day of voting!

Votes close at 23:59 tonight.

Seems like a lost cause at the moment, but you never know.

Thanks again to all that have supported us so far.

64A3BA01-672A-4164-AB0B-3C43BBA03FCF.png

Last update.

Despite telling us that voting would run till 23:59 tonight, the organisers decided to close the voting at 2pm this afternoon. Just as we hit over 11,000 votes and was closing in on the leaders…

It was a great effort and not all lost, as they have other prize funds which we may be successful in winning.

A final thanks to everyone who voted and shared the message and to the mods and admins who allowed me to create the post in the first place.

Thank You!

Amazing news!

We may not have won the voting competition, but we have been awarded one of the additional cash prizes, so it was all worth it in the end.

Thanks again to everyone that helped to make this possible. :clap:

E67F5C99-3EC9-4C16-B9CC-94713B4DAC89.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom