We need your votes!

Showoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The following post has been approved by the AVForum Admins - Many Thanks!

I've coached a local kids football team for the past 7 years, which is something I really enjoy.

The club "Fleet Spurs FC" have entered a competition (sponsored by Buildbase) to win £10,000.

Money which the winning club can put towards materials to improve their facilities. Things like a new kitchen, repair the plumbing in the changing room showers/toilets and general decoration of the clubhouse. All things that our club could very much do with.

Fleet Spurs FC is a fantastic little club, providing football to hundreds of kids (30+ teams of all ages, boys and girls) from U6 Academy right up to Adult.
It really does provide a fantastic facility for the whole community.

To win, it's a simple case of highest number of votes receives the money. And that's where you all come in.

Could I please request that everyone reading this, take a moment (30 seconds is all it takes) to click the below link, fill out your name, email, select "Fleet Spurs FC" from the dropdown list, tick the box to confirm the privacy policy and submit your support.

There is no need to tick the box which means you're happy to receive emails about BuildBase's products and services if you don't want to.

LINK: https://landing.buildbase.co.uk/pitch-in-your-support/
(sometimes take a little while to load, so please be patient)

And that's it!

The closing date of the competition is Friday 18th February and every vote counts! We really need to keep them coming in right up till deadline day.

On behalf of Fleet Spurs FC, I'd like to thank everyone who takes a moment to help support the club.

We're currently in second place and a number of clubs are closing in on us fast.

However, I know with the fantastic support of all you lovely AVForum members we can smash this and help a much needed small club receive some funds that would go a long way to improving the facilities for many many people.

Club link: StackPath

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Done cheers.

Voted but you’re behind by about 50 votes at the moment, good luck
Yep I’ve just seen that. They’ve had a massive influx of votes today. Yesterday they were over 1000 behind us. :(

Done.
1644531670351.gif

The following post has been approved by the AVForum Admins - Many Thanks!

I've coached a local kids football team for the past 7 years, which is something I really enjoy.

The club "Fleet Spurs FC" have entered a competition (sponsored by Buildbase) to win £10,000.
Money which the winning club can put towards materials to improve their facilities. Things like a new kitchen, repair the plumbing in the changing room showers/toilets and general decoration of the clubhouse. All things that our club could very much do with.

Fleet Spurs FC is a fantastic little club, providing football to hundreds of kids (30+ teams of all ages, boys and girls) from U6 Academy right up to Adult.
It really does provide a fantastic facility for the whole community.

To win, it's a simple case of highest number of votes receives the money. And that's where you all come in.

Could I please request that everyone reading this, take a moment (30 seconds is all it takes) to click the below link, fill out your name, email, select "Fleet Spurs FC" from the dropdown list, tick the box to confirm the privacy policy and submit your support.

There is no need to tick the box which means you're happy to receive emails about BuildBase's products and services if you don't want to.

LINK: https://landing.buildbase.co.uk/pitch-in-your-support/
(sometimes take a little while to load, so please be patient)

And that's it!

The closing date of the competition is Friday 18th February and every vote counts! We really need to keep them coming in right up till deadline day.

On behalf of Fleet Spurs FC, I'd like to thank everyone who takes a moment to help support the club.

We're currently top of the league, but by less than 200 votes and a number of clubs are closing in on us fast.
However, I know with the fantastic support of all you lovely AVForum members we can smash this and help a much needed small club receive some funds that would go a long way to improving the facilities for many many people.

Club link: StackPath

Thanks in advance.
Done - good luck - fingers crossed 🤞

good luck pal

Voted and my wife also did - I asked her whilst she was watching the ice skating and got what I'd say was a yes to vote on her behalf - I might also ask for a new 4K player if it's this easy when she's got her mind elsewhere 😂😂

Good luck

Done, but the page when refreshed hadn't added my Fleet Spurs FC vote, it should have gone up to 3122 but stayed at 3121. However Wroxham FC seem to have got my vote instead, as they were 3227 but went up to 3228. Strange that, is the contest rigged so they win? Anyone else had this happen to them?

Done, but the page when refreshed hadn't added my Fleet Spurs FC vote, it should have gone up to 3122 but stayed at 3121. However Wroxham FC seem to have got my vote instead, as they were 3227 but went up to 3228. Strange that, is the contest rigged so they win? Anyone else had this happen to them?
I can’t say for sure obviously, but I’d be very surprised if it was rigged.

Buildbase seem like a credible company and have awarded funds to many different clubs over the years.

Here’s is a link to previous winners: FA Buildbase Bursary - Buildbase

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom