We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Documentary, TBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
A documentary about the rich history of DS9, featuring interviews with the cast, crew, showrunners and fans of the show. Fathom Events is bringing What We Left Behind to more than 800 movie theaters in the U.S. on Monday, May 13, 2019.

Last edited:
A documentary about the rich history of DS9, featuring interviews with the cast, crew, showrunners and fans of the show. Fathom Events is bringing What We Left Behind to more than 800 movie theaters in the U.S. on Monday, May 13, 2019.

What We Left Behind...Our Dignity

Glad they were able to get the extra money to remaster all the episode footage.

Showcase Cinemas (maybe other chains) on 26 June.

D9bzwfYXYAEB_U3.jpg

Last edited:
ive just finished re-watching the entire ds9 series (well - a couple of weeks back now)... found it really decent. Id watch this but definitely not a cinema trip - needs to be a netflix special or something.

Just had my copy of the Shout Factory Special Edition shipped today, bit pricey but wanted to show my support :)

And it’s here :clap:

Fantastic documentary, could easily watch the whole 5 hour writers room pitch for season 8 if they ever decided to release it but what little they included had me hooked.

It does leave me in a slightly bad mood though as it teases you with how good the show would look in HD and those re-rendered CG battle scenes :eek:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom