we have competition

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Apparently they had to use a Canon, it was the only thing small enough for them to hold properly.

:D

senu

Distinguished Member
Apparently they had to use a Canon, it was the only thing small enough for them to hold properly.

:D

Really?? ...:confused: this isnt the 350D you know.. and while we are on the matter of size , the Nikon 40D isnt exactly huge:devil:!!

sybarrys

Standard Member
C'mon lads, hasn't anyone ever told you that it's not how big it is, but what you do with it that's important? Or how many actuations.... ;)

SweetGirl

Sorry but i couldn't resist :devil:

'Wouldn't have dared to touch a Nikon'.....even they know that it was designed for TRUE proffessionals :D

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
These Nikon owners love to have a swipe at any given opportunity don't they.

Shame :D

*yawn* More likely the Nikon would fail in such conditions .... ;)

can the mods produce a jealous smile for the nikon users to use??

Sorry guys, it's just so easy to pick fun - Child size cameras, white lenses, L's, back to front focusing..... It's never ending.

We Nikon users don't really have anything you can pick on :hiya:

jonnypb

Sorry guys, it's just so easy to pick fun - Child size cameras, white lenses, L's, back to front focusing..... It's never ending.

;) will the canon v nikon debate ever end? Nah!! :D

h4rri

:rotfl:Really? I won't go into it as I can't be bothered to fuel the C v N debate but we all know our limitations. Some just don't like to mock the afflicted so we leave you Nikonites alone ;)

jamesbryan17

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom