We buy any car £40 voucher

Kerf

Novice Member
Just sold a car to wbac, anyone interested in the m&s £40 voucher.....if 2 people sell to we buy any car...we can both get the voucher...let me know:clap:

signs

Banned
Just sold a car to wbac, anyone interested in the m&s £40 voucher.....if 2 people sell to we buy any car...we can both get the voucher...let me know:clap:
I should go and buy a drink with your proceeds , and try not to think of the thousands you have just lost to a rip off company .

Kerf

Novice Member
Got a fair price from them, at the end of the day if you are not happy with what they offer, there's always the option of walking away. :)

cunny678

Distinguished Member
I should go and buy a drink with your proceeds , and try not to think of the thousands you have just lost to a rip off company .
We recently changed the missus's car and WBAC's price was better than the trade in price! In the end, bought privately and sold the car back to the dealer who had serviced it from new for more than WBAC offered!!! Always worth asking the dealers if they are interested!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom