1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We are all close to UK

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by lenny, Jul 7, 2005.

1. lenny

lenny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Good morning,

Today, once again, something terrible arrived in the heart of Europe. Since in this forum the huge majority of members are english I want to express to all of you my solidarity. I know that it is nothing, but I want to state it. We all need to keep our minds clear and strong in order to react, act and take all the wise decisions which are and will be necessary to bring the peace ALL around the world. Do not feel alone : you aren't, all Europe is with you.

I know that this is not the place and the topic that should be discussed in this forum, so I do apologize and if the moderators will choice to remove the thread I'll understand their decision.

Best regards,

Leonardo

2. bushy30

bushy30

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi Lenny,

Actually it means quite a lot, the fact that you have bothered to take the time to make the statement says it all !

Odd really that a liking for 'geek' equipment can bring together folk from around the world, but there you go.

From someone who's office is in London, (I'm not in London today, and all of my colleagues are ok!). I thank you for your kind words, and as you say, united we can make a difference.

Cheers

Bushy

3. cabster21

cabster21
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think there is a wrong place for something like this. And geeky they may be, but they're damn good :)