WD 3TB Drive £35 - may be a fake?!

They're selling for something like a quarter of the normal price.

The user has loads of feedback selling lots of very low priced items.

The 100 sold all seem to be in the last 2 days so no feedback from those people.

Hope you get lucky but I would n't risk it

Dave

Hope I'm not being too cynical but all the feedback left so far for the seller is for jewellery which sold for a few cents. I would steer well clear. I hope it works out for you but I have a feeling it wont.

Im assuming that as long as I pay with Paypal I should be safe...buyer protection and all that.

Im not holding out much (if any) hope that I'll be getting one through the door next week.... but we shall see lol

I'm not really sure how PayPal works myself - something I'll have to read up on. I hope it is genuine. Good luck. :)

Hmm this seems very good, I bought the 1TB version Monday for £67, I might give it a try

From 112 feedback this guy currently has, all his sales add up to a total of about £5 and now all of a sudden he is selling a ton of stuff at £20 - £25 each. Good luck if you bought anything

he is selling the same HDD for £22.99 seems very risky as the normal price of one of thos drives is around £150

Listing removed or not avilable.........:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom