For Sale WBT Terminals Gold

ti33er

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
I bought these a few years ago for a second HYPEX nCore Amplifier DIY project that I never pursued, so put them on ebay a while back - my original nc500 had the same Terminals (Colin @Nord now uses them too after he installed mine custom) in it and was 100% fine

> Bad sale on eBay - Buyer returned claiming they were fakes as no retail packing (no tangible evidence thereof as they are OEM and not seen anywhere with packing; and were bought by myself originally from a reputable reseller on ebay in Germany) so had to take a big hit and accept them back

So I got returned my mint Terminals with solder shmafted all over the ends (ideally one should use gold spade-crimps AFAIK) - however Anyone with respectable soldering abilities could rework the solder back into speaker wire or just clean the bulk of it off

…putting here on half price as I’m sure they will work just fine with a bit of TLC

£55 Posted in U.K. mainland

Price and currency
£55
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
PayPal Friends

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 43

ti33er

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
…bump - perfectly good for a DIY nCore Amplifier build (I might even have a nice Modu Case that was half built for an nc500 Stereo; need to check in the Ceiling)!

ti33er

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
Bump…

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom