WB home Theatre Pics

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
very nice :)

much neater than mine..lol

you should pop further down the forum list and post some pics direct on the site in the Members Gallery.....just resize them using MS Paint so they not too big and add them as attachments under the Advanced post options....saves people roaming around websites to see them.....heh...

T

The WB

cheers for that I really did not know what to do. they always kepts aying there to big.

miceri

Novice Member
Shesh, WB, big grainy pictures!

But they do the job - very nice setup. Like the colour contrasts, especially like the drop down PJ. Might just have to steal that idea one day :thumbsup: ...

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
The WB said:
cheers for that I really did not know what to do. they always kepts aying there to big.

aye just open paint, then open the image, go to 'Image', choose 'Stretch/Skew', then just put 50 and 50 in the first two boxes, this will reduce the image perfectly by half its size....

then when you start the thread, type out any text, and the if you want to use little thumbnails look on the options you get when doing an Advanced post, to the right of the Fonts box you'll see a paperclip, this lets you add an image in thumbnail form providing its small enough, choose the recently saved reduced image, if its still too big, open it back up in paint and reduce it again but this time put 75 and 75 as that might be enough....then again if that doesnt work etc...

or to put images in the actual post so people dont have to click thumbnails, host them somewhere and use a hotlink....if you click the link in my sig you'll go to my setup and somewhere there i think woodywizz gives an explanation of a site to use to upload the pics and use as a hotlink :)

Top Bottom