ways to display steelbooks

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & 4K Steelbooks' started by robin32, Feb 11, 2014.

1. robin32

robin32

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    it seems a shame that when they are filed away steelbooks do not look anything special. I was wondering what the solutions were for displaying them, I don't really like those little stands, I was thinking maybe using a shoe rack or something might work. Any other solutions?

2. The Ringmaster

The Ringmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,259
    There is already a thread for this I think but it's pages back.

Not sure what they are called but I remember seeing in photos some transparent glass-looking stands that, although look quite chunky, also look great to display. They look better than the fossil stands. Not sure where you get them from either.

As for displaying on units etc I think some members here should post up their photos and show their glory! I enjoy looking at photos of steelbook displays, gives you ideas. I'm still in the process of purchasing one but still not sure myself what to get. I think the billy bookcase ones are probably the best as you can display face on and also stand a lot with spines facing. At the mo mine are all spine-facing on a rather nice looking glass stand, just not actual front face displying unfortunately.

An idea would be for folks to post their pics up and then provide a link to their purchase / retailer of choice.

3. gam

gam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +728
    Have a handfull on plactic stands but I put the bulk of mine on the wall to the attic with some wood, screws and magnetic tape ..... the top section is annoying me a bit and intend to put it in line with the rest at some stage so the rows are straight the whole way along
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. The Ringmaster

The Ringmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,259
    The way you have done that really saves space. I think wall displays are the way to go and if you are a dab hand at DIY and have an expendable spare room then you are laughing.

5. Bemused One

Bemused One

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,881
    Sensational gam. What a display! Love the models too. :smashin: