Ways for musicians to make money

ozzman17

Novice Member
Ok so forgive me if these questions have already been asked but I am a musician and have been playing guitar and sax for 20 years. I now run a recording studio but am in a rut. I live in the town i grew up in and the town has little to no music scene. I went to Berklee college of music for guitar and audio engineering and graduated with a 4.0 so I know my way around instruments and the studio pretty well. Since i am from a small town there are no other studios close by but what I want to see is where and how to find studios to work with as a session musician or some kind of work on guitar and sax or mixing that i can do from my studio. It doesnt even have to be session work but just anything like that to help boost my studios income while it grows Where do I even begin to look for something like that? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for any mispelled words i am posting this thread from my phone

krish

Distinguished Member
You should showcase your business and talents on YouTube and social media if you haven't already. Get yourself known on the local scene, and see if anyone is looking for someone with your skills/talent - there may well be a few local Facebook groups for such people to interact.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom