wavefrontier antenna

V

vtvjose

I AM INTERESTED IN WAVEFRONTIER ANTENNA. ANY ONE HAS EXPERIENCE WITH IT .IT IS MADE IN S.KOREA WITH RUSSIAN TECHNOLOGY!

ROBERTT

Im thinking of getting one of these dishes to pull in Euro 1080. Can I ask what quality readings you get for Sky+? I am based in Surrey so hopefully my readings should be similar to yours. Also can you recommend an installer to put this up? My Sky dish is on a wall (south facing).

SimonO

Novice Member
I'm getting about 75% quality at the moment but I wouldn't worry about Sky too much as the dish is a solid 55 x 65, so with a high quality LNB it will out perform a minidish by some margin... I have used single Invacom 0.3 LNB's for 19.2 (Euro1080) and 13... Hotbird is marginal on this size dish but you're in Surrey so you should be okay, 19.2 (Euro1080) is fine...

Installation is the only problem really, I was fortunate to have a local CAI registered installer who was prepared to give it a go, but I know of another forum member who has had real problems finding anyone prepared to fit it... I ran all the cables, built the dish and fitted/aligned the LNB's and even then the install took the best part of four hours...

Make sure that the installer uses a digital meter that will show both strength and bit error rate and be prepared to spend a little time tuning it...

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom