1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wavebird Wireless Controller (GCube)

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Mac, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Mac

Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Whats the best price (and where from), that you've seen for this controller?

MAC

2. Duncan Craig

Duncan Craig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got 2 months ago from a Canadian company on E-bay for £30 each, I seen them since at Game Station for £30.

But I read a post on this forum, where someone ordered a pair from the States for around £55.

Any Wavebird will work on any Gamecube as far as I'm aware, mine do!

3. EffTee

EffTee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I got four from DVDBox Office in Canada - came out at £23 each. They seem to have some sort of freight forwarding arrangement within the EU, as they came duty paid.

Very good value, but sometimes very slow to despatch.

EffTee

4. Jimmathie

Jimmathie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,

I bought tiger woods 2003 for gamecube (Bloody brilliant,girlfriend is neglected though!) and a wavebird from dvdcrave.com for £40.42 with £3 delivery. They are based in Australia but I received the game and the wavebird within a week and that was using standard postage!! AND 2 weeks before Christmas!!

I have just checked their site and they are selling the wavebird for £20.54.

Its a little bit better than the £35 in Game and other shops here in the UK!! Its about time they looked at the competition and stopped treating us gamers like fools who can't hunt out a bargain!!

Rant over!

Cheers.

5. RiskyLuca

RiskyLuca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Best High Street price I've seen was 'Virgin' today at £29.99. Had bought two from Game a few days earlier, however took advantage of their 'price match guarantee' and they duly obliged.

Only got them to prevent my 9 month old from grabbing the wires, but I wouldn't use anything else now.

6. Jimmathie

Jimmathie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Just another little point. If you want to buy from the UK and not from abroad say dvdcrave.com then check out price-tracker.co.uk, it has the latest bargains from the high-street and the web sites. It really does pay to shop around. I have vowed never to pay the retail price for anything again. Someone will always do a deal, the hard part is finding it!!

Cheers,