Watts your opinion?

shodan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Likkle question... Is it worth me buying a Cyrus 2 and a Cyrus PSX (the same age) £25? They are a little marked up but otherwise they run perfectly. My real problem is I think they are ugly as sin!!!

What do ya fink guys? I might just do it anyway....

I think you've answered your own question....

Quote:
They are a little marked up but otherwise they run perfectly. My real problem is I think they are ugly as sin!!!

Nothing worse than ugly av gear - well ugly women maybe but beer soon sorts that out.:rolleyes:

Shodan,

Did you mean Shogun? As Shodan has nothing to do with being emperor.

Regards

Originally posted by Desticado
Shodan,

Did you mean Shogun? As Shodan has nothing to do with being emperor.

Regards

No. I meant Shodan but as for the Emperor thing, I just like the sound of it!

So there you go, Shodan now has something to do with being Emperor! Although admittidly it's reaching a bit!!

Still, what about the question????

Yes for that price it is well worth it.(it'd be worth a hell of a lot more in clean nick btw)if you don't want it I'd be very interested myself......... :D

Try it for your main L+R channels. - I reckon the cyrus 2 is a lovely sounding amp..

Rob

Hmmm, may think about it. To be honest, they are on ebay.co.uk so check 'em out!

Thanks
J

(Think I'll save me pennies and look for a sub. I have a cunning plan....)

""To be honest, they are on ebay.co.uk so check 'em out!""

Yep - they're already £75. The amp look more like the cyrus ones to me (I've got 2 cyrus 1 amps at the moment - one looks like the pic on e-bay, the other looks like my old cyrus 2 - the mind boggles) I paid £250 for a cyrus2/psx about 6 years ago, and they dont seem to be losing their value much.

I reckon this'll hit £200. Esp. on e-bay where nearly everything sells for more than its worth in the real world.....

Rob

at £25 they were a total bargain, at £200 they wouldnt be so!

ad

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom