For Sale Watercooling Parts and TT Glass Case

FallenAngelX

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Reaction score
Thermaltake Level 20XT Tempered Glass Case - £90 Collected
I purchased this brand new from CCL Computers, it is a lovely case, with a huge open chassis surrounded by 4mm thick tempered glass panels. This case is designed for liquid cooling and can fit any loop you can think of. I had 3 x 480mm radiators, 1 x 360mm and a 120mm fitted in here, and I still could have fit in another 240mm! Pictures below, it is a thing of beauty with a full custom loop. A few pics below. Any questions feel free to ask. Collection only due to the amount of glass.
Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 | Image 5 | Image 6 | Image 7 | Image 8 | Image 9 | Image 10

Heatkiller IV 1080TI Waterblock + Backplate + Single PCI Bracket + Spare O-Rings -> £60
Great fullcover GPU block from Heatkiller, also includes the heatkiller backplate, PCI Bracket, and Spare O-Ring if you wish to replace them at any point.
Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3

XSPC TX360 Radiator White -> £37
Thinnest radiator on the market, excellent for low speed fans. Good condition, comes with original box.
Image 1 | Image 2

XSPC TX480 Radiator White -> £42
Thinnest radiator on the market, excellent for low speed fans. Good condition, comes with original box.
Image 1

XSPC TX480 Radiator Black-> £42
Image 1

XSPC TX480 Radiator Black-> £42
Image 1

Hardware Labs Nemesis GTX140 Radiator -> £30
One of the best radiators on the market. Used for less than a year. Has some cosmetic marks as any radiator does but works perfectly. Radiator only, comes with the original box etc. Will be packaged securely. As always, please flush any water-cooling components prior to use.
Image 1 | Image 2

Hardware Labs Nemesis GTX280 Radiator -> £50
One of the best radiators on the market. Used for less than a year. Has some cosmetic marks as any radiator does but works perfectly. As always, please flush any water-cooling components prior to use.
Image 1

Aqua Computer D5 Pump -> £50 Shipped
One of the best watercooling pumps on the market.
Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 | Image 5

Behringer UCA222 Dac -> £10
Used once or twice, excellent Dac. Any questions feel free to ask.
Image 1

Heatkiller IV Copper CPU Block with Additional O-Ring -> SOLD
One of the best blocks on the market from Heatkiller Germany, great condition. I gave it a full teardown and clean less than 6 months ago, also replaced the O-Rings, I have also included a spare O-Ring should you wish to change this again in a few years time! Great block, highly recommended for anyone looking to watercool their cpu.

Asus ROG Strix 980TI - £260 shipped SOLD
Purchased this as a stop gap card while looking for a 3XXX card. Recently purchased a 3090 FE so no use for this anymore. Still manages to game at 4K. Comes fully boxed. Very well built card with solid cooling.

Heatkiller D5 Tube 200 £50 SOLD

Barrow 90 degree rotary fittings x2 - £5 SOLD
Image 1

XSPC TX120 Radiator Black -> £25 SOLD

Image 1 | Image 2

Artic P12 PWM PST 120MM Fan (5 Pack) (1 Sets Remaining) -> £13 Shipped SOLD
Great fan's, can be run at 0RPM which is why I bought them. Very very quiet and comparable to Noctua's best offerings despite the low price.

Aqua Computer Quadro with Water Temp Sensor-> £22 SOLD
The QUADRO is an innovative four-channel RGB controller for controlling LED strips of RGBpx series of Aqua computer and also a PWM controller for also four fans . In addition, four temperature sensors can be connected . The QUADRO is connected via USB 2.0 header to a correspondingly equipped motherboard.
Image 1

Seasonic Focus Plus 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply - £110 SOLD
Purchased in 2019 new, comes with 10 year warranty, so around 8 years remaining. Everyone knows about Seasonic's legendary PSU reputation. Fully boxed. Will post pics when this is out of the rig.

7600K + Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming - £130 SOLD
I have run this combo of CPU and motherboard for years. It has run flawlessly, no issues. Will come in the motherboard box as pictured below (Ram not included before anyone gets confused lol). CPU has been under water it's entire life, and will run at 5.2GHz Core / 4.8GHz AVX for those interested in overclocking .Only ever used for gaming, never used for any sort of mining etc.... Any questions ask away :)

GTX1080TI Founders Edition - £390 shipped SOLD

Important Note: The HDMI port on this card does not work, it has not worked since my fiancé accidently damaged the HDMI pins when plugging in a cable in 2016 2 days after release. The card functions 100% fine apart from this, It has 3 other Display Ports that can be used.

I have owned this card since 2016, purchased new from CCL Computers. It has run flawlessly in that time and has been underwater its entire life, Rarely loading over 35 degrees. It will happily sit north of 2GHz on the core if overclocking is your thing. It has the Heatkiller IV GPU block, backplate, and single slot bracket. The card recently had all it's thermal pads and paste re-applied, so the card is fresh. Only ever used for gaming, never used for any sort of mining etc... Run's flawlessly.

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks :)

Price and currency
£390
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT / Cash
Last edited:

ghrh

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Reaction score
Don't think I will be using the waterblock so can offer £340 with the original cooler only

paul99

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Happy to take the bundle as offered with cooler at £120 incl., assuming all in good condition.

paul99

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks - pm sent.

What did you use to cool the cpu?

paul99

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Heatkiller IV CPU block. Will reply to your pm shortly
Condition and completeness has been confirmed by pm and dispatch promised for Monday.

I will ensure the payment reaches your account by tomorrow morning at the latest and let you know when this is done.

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Reaction score
I'd like to offer £90 delivered for the psu if it comes with receipt/invoice for warranty purposes if neededb, last one to sell on ebay was for £110 brand new hence my offer, if not all the best in your sale

FallenAngelX

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Reaction score
I'd like to offer £90 delivered for the psu if it comes with receipt/invoice for warranty purposes if neededb, last one to sell on ebay was for £110 brand new hence my offer, if not all the best in your sale
Offer accepted. Move to PM :)

usamir

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Reaction score
If the deal for the cpu and mobo falls through, can I be second in line, can also collect

paul99

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Condition and completeness has been confirmed by pm and dispatch promised for Monday.

I will ensure the payment reaches your account by tomorrow morning at the latest and let you know when this is done.
Payment should be with you now.

Please package to protect. Regards.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 14th April 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Ruark introduces R5 Signature audio player
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JBL launches compact 4309 Studio Monitor speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
TCL launches TS8132 Dolby Atmos soundbar