Watching you tube on Phillips led tv

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by 1211deano, Feb 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. 1211deano

1211deano
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Evening all, my first post & tbh I pretty much know jack s about led tvs hence why I need to post
    I've just got the Phillips 47pfl6907t, I'm still learning my around the thing (so far v impressed) but when I watch a you tube clip short or long it gets about 20secs into it & freezes, so I guess it needs time to buffer so I puase it for about 1 or 2 mins then its fine for a mine then it catches up with the buffer so by now I guess you get the picture.
    It's connected via wifi so I guess it will have to be connected via lead to the router for a better connection. What you reckon chaps/lasses
    I aspect this is a common Q on here, I have a quick look but can't see anything at the mo, my eyes are all screened out for tonite so took easy option in asking.
    Tnx for replys

2. Chris Muriel

Chris Muriel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +763
    Video streaming requires a fair bit of bandwidth; you can reduce this a little on Youtube by selecting a lower resolution setting on the video itself in Youtube.
    Wired is always better; you could hook up in wired etherent mode temporarily to do a comparison.

3. 1211deano

1211deano
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I will try that when I get hold of a cable.
    When I watch euro news app or I player it's all hunkey Dorey so maybe it's more something to do with you tube or the host itself as apose to Internet