Watching The World Cup On Mobile Phones?

Bootinbull

Standard Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing from loads of different people that I can watch the World Cup on my mobile phone. I am in work when most of the matches are on and I have so far missed most of them. I have an iPhone 3Gs which I have only had for about a month so I am still pretty new to all the apps and stuff.
Does anyone know of any sites that are showing the World cup games live? A mate recommended Yamgo, has anyone else tried them out?

Cheers.:zonked:

You could try m.tvcatchup.com.

Works well over wi-fi, but I believe there are issues if you're on Vodafone connecting to it via 3G - it doesn't work because Vodafone have blocked it (allegedly)!

Works well over wi-fi, but I believe there are issues if you're on Vodafone connecting to it via 3G - it doesn't work because Vodafone have blocked it (allegedly)!

as above, tv catchup lets you watch most of the freeview channels on your iphone over wifi, unsure about 3g. it isnt quite live but is as good as, so you can watch any game that is on itv or bbc live over wifi via tvcatchup which isnt an app just a site which is formatted for the iphone.
:smashin:

Awesome, have you seen the announcements today that Yamgo will be broadcasting the Fabio Capello England press conference live on mobile phones at 6pm. I saw the news on Twitter today and apparently Yamgo has exclusive access to the England squad and their training camp. Outdoor Sport Channel Mobile TV Channel.

I've not been that impressed with WC tv viewing on O2 either.

Some of the minor matches are OK however anything worth watching involving England etc then the tvcatchup site is suddenly unavailable.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom