Watching 32IN TELLY = Splitting headache ????

P

PaulCassar

Hi

iv had a new sony kv32fx70 telly for the last 2 days and i am happy that it all setup ok with my NTL stb/dvd & video.

But my wife and I are getting terrible eye strain and splitting
headache from watching tv ??
We initially put this down to the increase in screen size, old tv was a 24in telly, but im not so sure now.

Has anyone else out there had similar problems or have ever heard of this before ?

cheers

Paul

yes it was an old 50hz before and this is 100hz, we arnt to close as we are 8-12 feet away.

i give it a few days c what happens

anyone out there got a good setup guide for this telly ?

paul

Do you wear glasses? Or should you wear glasses? What is the focus on the set like? Are you trying to focus all the time?

i wear glasses my wife dosnt shes is perfect
picture quality is good to very good ?

paul

I has this exact same problem moving from an old 29" 50Hz to a new 32" 100Hz Toshiba PF2. After about 30 seconds of watching, I got a pressure headache in my temples, so I sent the Toshiba back and got a Panasonic 32PD30 instead. No headache problems with the Panny so far, and it's miles better than the Toshiba in every other way as well!

I had this problem with the third of my problematic 36PD30s but I was never sure why. The two previous sets had their problems but didn't cause my eyes to ache, makes me think it might be a subtle focus problem.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom