Watching 2 SKY+ channels similtaneously

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by arthurwatt, Jul 7, 2004.

1. arthurwatt

arthurwatt
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Good afternoon

I currently have Sky Digital, I am contemplating upgrading to Sky+. Sky+ has some nice features (recording ease, live pause etc) but I was wondering if it possible to watch 2 different channels similtaneously. This would be useful if there was some footy on Sky sports and my daughter could still watch cbeebies.

I am fairly sure that in the past I read tht this was not possible and a second digi box is required, however I spoke to a TV repair man the other day and he said that this could be done with Sky+.

I wanted some expert opinion which is why I came here.

If this is not possible then I may have get a freeview box which can be used for the cbeebies.

Cheers

Arthur

2. creid

creid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunatley unless you install another digi box (or re-install your existing one in a diffent room) you can only watch one channel at a time!

Regards
    CR

3. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +9,954
    But you can record one channel and watch another different channel, and record two different channels and watch a third previously recorded programme!