1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watched these on weekend

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by raigraphixs, Jun 24, 2002.

1. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,155
    Hi,

I saw D-Tox (R2) with Sly. Its a thriller, and a great one at that, with stallone back to what he does best, chasing bad guys. I know it did do well at the box office, but i was also unsure if it was going to be good or not, to my suprise i really enjoyed it. It has some great scores (music). And stallone plays the part well of a cop who feels very low. Did anyone else enjoy this?

The other film was R2 The Devils Backbone, by Guillermo Del Toro (cronos, blade 2), this too was great. The direction and photography was cool, and the characters and story was very enjoyable.

ta

rai

2. mcmullanbrush

mcmullanbrush
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have The Devils Backbone and will watch it soon. I have heard many good things about it

3. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,155
    Hi,

I know its called The Devils Backbone, but was a little unsure why, there was a small reference to it (not to give too much away), but i did not think the story revolved around that, maybe it just sounded nice.

rai