watched Donnie Darko, where can I find more info?

W

Whatts

I've just watched Donnie Darko and no I'd like to read up on it, get some different views before watching it again in a few weeks time.
Since there seem to be plenty of Donnie Darko fans on the forum (Squirrel God anyone?), who can provide me with some useful links to websites with more info?

- Tom -

Originally posted by bobbles
do a search there have been quite a few threads on the film
Definitely search for "donnie darko", as Bobbles says as there is lots of posts discussing the plot of the movie, so you should find much of what you need to know there. Choose the option to search thread titles rather than posts as it will be easier to look through the results (there are relevant threads in DVD Talk and in Movies & TV, but not elsewhere AFAIK).

You will find this link in the threads, but I thought I'd include it anyway for good measure :D

http://www.ruinedeye.com/cd/follow.htm

I had tried a search on complete posts and this gave quite a lot of hits. I'll try a search on thread titles instead.

Thanks for the replies all you guys!

By the way, Squirrel, if it wasn't for your raving about Donnie Darko, I probably never would have bought it, but boy am I glad I did. I absolutely loved it!

- Tom -

Originally posted by Whatts
By the way, Squirrel, if it wasn't for your raving about Donnie Darko, I probably never would have bought it, but boy am I glad I did. I absolutely loved it!
Of course you did. It's magnificent :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom