1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watched 2 films yesterday ...

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by RMCF, Jan 11, 2001.

1. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +621
    ... that I would consider are from extreme ends of the enjoyment scale. Firstly, High Fidelity R1 DVD that I rented. An excellent show and very funny. I would thoroughly recommend it. Then last night on telly I watched The Jackal with Bruce Willis - oh dear oh dear !! I can't understand Bruce. He is excellent in some things like Moonlighting, Pulp Fiction, Sixth Sense - and then he does stuff like The Jackal, Armageddon, Striking Distance.

[This message has been edited by SOK (edited 11-01-2001).]

2. StuartBooth

StuartBooth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    High Fidelity is an excellent film! I watched it with some friends and we all have sizeable record/CD collections which, I thought, yanked us in to the tale as we fully approved of the main character right from the start. We about wet ourselves when the hero of the story was resorting his record collection, and the note of wonder expressed by his visiting geeky friend. Nice.

Personally I think John Cusack is just excellent in anything he's in. I fully intend buying every single film he's done in his career. Probably a few I haven't seen too.

------------------
    Stuart Booth
    Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK