watchdogs £32 or £37 tesco direct for PS4 or XBOX1

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
guys... just half inched this info from hot uk deals - watchdogs has been reduced anyway on tesco direct to £42, the first code didnt work for me, but the £5 off did so im getting it for £37 minus clubcard points and topcashback...
ive put the codes in bold to stand out..obviously some people arent bothered by a few quid here and there...i however am a bargain hunter...will post in the games bargains in its not already there. good price though!

now to cancel my first order lol - thanks to living legend of hot uk deals lol!

just got an email saying havent seen you in a while heres a £10 off £40 code , hopefully its just a standard code and works for everyone , if not please expire but thought id post all the same.

They have watchdogs for PS4 and XB1 reduced from £48 to £42 and with the £10 off £40 code £32 is a bargain i think.

I just ordered and the code worked fine.

The code is TDXR-JWP4

Says in the small print 10 off 50 but worked with Watchdogs at £42.

EDIT : Appears the code only works with certain accounts but worth checking if your after the game, sorry if it doesn't work for you, strange it's just certain accounts.

EDIT : Doesn't seem to work if you make a new account either unfortunately :( looks like it's just hit and miss if the codes been applied to your account, sorry to the guys the code isnt working for.

EDIT : you can use code TDX-PWP4 to get it for 37 if the other code isn't working, obviously not as good as 32 but still a good price or as someone posted if you need something else you can use the 10 off 50 code if you get something for £8.

EDIT : thanks to frosty gills for this info : TDX-RDWA £10 off £50 spend, might be new accounts only though

some of these codes will obviously work on other things so fill ya boots - money taken upfront!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom