• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Watch strap - Tissot

blasted

Prominent Member
Does anyone know where I can get a watch strap for my Tissot Le Locle?

I've been on the Tissot website and tried ringing a few of the people listed but apparently the group that owns Tissot has decided to close the accounts of 800 or so shops and concentrate their business to the more high street stores. I tried ringing a few of Ernest Jones stores but they don't seem to like answering phones.

I cant say I relish the idea of going into a city centre store and trying to explain what I want to some half interested weekend worker (no disrespect to them but it isn't the same a talking to an experienced dedicated jeweller)

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Firstly are we talking about a strap (usually leather, croc etc.) or a bracelet (metal)?

Does it have to be the original Tissot strap? Is there a Tissot logo on the buckle?

If it doesn't have to be Tissot there are numerous sites that stock straps. You will need to know the strap width. Hirsch and Di Modell are two decent strap manufacturers to look out for.

Last edited:

blasted

Prominent Member
I was after an original black leather one. I have had a look at alternatives but not seen anything I like. I think its 18mm as well.

gibbsy

I was going to buy my wife a Tissot for Christmas and was hoping my local jeweller could get me one in time. As the OP has pointed out Tissot are dropping a lot of outlets and they were one of them. Good news though is he sold me watch he had in stock with a 25% discount. Looks good with the logo on the metal strap.

Trouble is I had to give her the watch for our anniversary so I've had to shell out again for Christmas.

blasted

Prominent Member
Sounds like you got a bargain.

With Tissot pulling out of all the smaller shops should you get an issue its going to have to be sent away fro repairs and we all know what a ball ache that can be.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom