Watch out what your gamer tag contains...

TheProperJayC

Distinguished Member
Unfortunate name

Could have been worse, there was a guy at our work and this is no word of a lie, his name was 'Roger Mycock'

People never believe me though but its 100% true. I hope he doesnt sign up to live with that as his gamercard :rotfl:

-Jay-

Banned
Unfortunate name

Could have been worse, there was a guy at our work and this is no word of a lie, his name was 'Roger Mycock'

People never believe me though but its 100% true. I hope he doesnt sign up to live with that as his gamercard :rotfl:

:rotfl: Awesome :rotfl: :smashin:

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Censorship is rife everywhere nowadays. Sure i can understand someone being offensive on purpose, but when a word is the correct English, someone's name, or used in context it should be fine :confused:

I mean how many swear filters would have a fit if you typed in "i'm off to the woods to get some f*ggots for the fire" or "my bitch is in heat"? It's PC-ness gone crazy! :rolleyes: I can only imagine the petty-minded types at Microsoft getting a power-kick from using their ban-stick...

AJUK

Censorship is rife everywhere nowadays. Sure i can understand someone being offensive on purpose, but when a word is the correct English, someone's name, or used in context it should be fine :confused:

I mean how many swear filters would have a fit if you typed in "i'm off to the woods to get some f*ggots for the fire" or "my bitch is in heat"? It's PC-ness gone crazy! :rolleyes: I can only imagine the petty-minded types at Microsoft getting a power-kick from using their ban-stick...

Yeah,this is right, you could be talking about you're cock (male hen) growing big, or saying someone is acting gay, could simply mean they are happy and joyus and you would be punished for it ! Policical correctness gone mad i say.

:lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom