watch films from your ARCHOS 604 WiFi on your TV through the jack output

S

SOPS_Steve

Do I only need the AV cables plugged into the jack output or do I need the DVR station as well? On the site it only shows the cables to be able too..unless I misread it.

You can use a cable from the AV jack into the composite connections on your TV (red/yellow/white) but some cables don't seem to work. I had an old composite cable that fitted the Archos but for some reason it wouldn't display a picture on the tv.:( The one I got with the DVR station though was fine.
Also picture quality, being composite, wasn't great and obviously you can't remotely operate it or record from your TV. but with the right cable you should get a picture.

Only a few cables actually work with the Archos - I tried an ipod 3.5mm to AV and it didn't work so I then had to buy the official Archos ones. I also found out that cables compatible with the Craetive zen range also work and got one of these from ebay for approx £4

RSK

Do I only need the AV cables plugged into the jack output or do I need the DVR station as well? On the site it only shows the cables to be able too..unless I misread it.

I have the 604. To watch on your TV you only need the AV Cable.

Play have the offical cable for quite reasonable price :
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...html?searchstring=archos+cable&searchsource=0

OR get the docking station which will also allow you to watch on your TV, but also does lots of other stuff like charge the Archos, allow you to record direct to the Archos ahd output to the TV using RGB/Compnemnt/S-Vhs etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom