Watch Dogs: Legion

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
We'll have to see what parameters need to be met for the free upgrades though, although personally I think it'll be only available for psn purchases.

Cha1ky

We'll have to see what parameters need to be met for the free upgrades though, although personally I think it'll be only available for psn purchases.
Nope disc versions get the upgrade too. You have to insert the PS4 disc to get thst upgrade.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Just came here to say this doesn't interest me at all. I think ubi need to try a refresh their model a bit. Unfortunately the last time they tried something a bit different (for honour?) it died a death. What do folks even want from ubi games these days?

Cha1ky

Just came here to say this doesn't interest me at all. I think ubi need to try a refresh their model a bit. Unfortunately the last time they tried something a bit different (for honour?) it died a death. What do folks even want from ubi games these days?
I really enjoyed the last Assassins Creed. Not 100% on the new one though. Don't bother with too much else apart from the Division.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
I really enjoyed the last Assassins Creed. Not 100% on the new one though. Don't bother with too much else apart from the Division.
I got div 2 for 8 quid and I have enjoyed it tbf

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom