warranty

dapex

Novice Member
Does the DS lite come with 2 yrs warranty or is that just something that GAME does???

Cheers

Conn

Novice Member
dapex said:
Does the DS lite come with 2 yrs warranty or is that just something that GAME does???

Cheers
It comes with 2 years where ever you buy.

dapex

Novice Member
Conn, you certain about this because I have just been doing a google and many sites say it comes with standard 12months warranty, this would leave me to think that Game are giving the extra year themselves

majorstare

I purchased a new DSlite today from Curry's.

Just looked through the instructions etc and it DOES have a 2yr warrenty:smashin:

Flashy

Isn't the two year warranty the one provided by Nintendo? If I'm right, that's the manufacturer's warranty, while shops generally provide a one year warranty themselves.

Conn

Novice Member
dapex said:
Conn, you certain about this because I have just been doing a google and many sites say it comes with standard 12months warranty, this would leave me to think that Game are giving the extra year themselves
Yes.

The docs in the box give you two years (like you get with Denon or Morphy Richards). Your contract is with your retailer, they should be your first point of contact with any problems. Failing that go direct to Nintendo. Their CS is superb, from what I understand.

Epicurus

Nintendo give 2 years warranty in the EU because that's what EU law requires, in fact you would have a good case to force Microsoft to give you two years warranty for the 360 as it was released after these new warranrty laws came into force.

dapex

Novice Member
Majorstare, where does it say in the instructions that the DS Lite has a 2 year warranty??

Cheers