Warranty?

woody123

Standard Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

My good 'ol Panny Plasma 6 Series is due to expire its Panasonic 12 month warranty in the very near future.

I guess its best for me to get it extended for at least a couple of years - has any one else done this or maybe gone for an alternative warranty?

Cheers

Woods.

would like to know the answer to this too, my toshiba is nearly 2 years old and will then be out of warranty. it was bought from nexnix does anyone know if they or toshiba sell extra warranty?

cheers , maybe joe or maw could point us in right direction

Hi,

My company, Mojo I.T. Ltd., sell extended warranties for all sorts of electrical and electronic goods - give Oly a call on 01252 850111 and ask for a quote on an extended warranty for a Plasma, tell him I put you in touch.

Hope this helps,

Matt.

nexnix have there own warranty provided by a third party who require £100 to examine the plasma before they will grant a warranty, and that is only if the Plasma passes the test is how i understand it.

The price of the warranty itself was not bad at all, just this £100 fee annoyed me.

Gary

I've just given em a call, they usually only do it if the unit is less than 6mths old though, but he's going to check and give me a ring back (guys name was Rob).

usual price is £199 for 2yrs, it appears that Nexnix are now selling tadl assist warranties for them to :) (were I got plasma from)

regards
Gary

Update....

Those lovely, lovely people at NexNix now have our Pioneer 433MXE under a smashing new extended 2yr warranty (Onsite).

Due to the warranty being taken out after the 6mth period, there was bit of a premium to pay, but for a total of £259 the screen is now covered - wooohooo :clap: :thumbsup:

The warranty is actually covered by TADLAssist (see above for info)

regards
Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom