• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Warranty Turnaround

Sporran

Sorry folks but US only lol having said that their original terms were pretty unfair but standard over there.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/1222-xbox360warrantyextended.htm

Looks like they now get 12 months warranty and all those that paid for repairs outside of the original period will get refunds.

I wonder why the change of heart :devil:

Only hope mine lives or if it wants to keel, does within next week lol as mine will expire.

markmitt

Probably something to do with the fact that the return rate for console failures are far higher than should be. Even though MS won't admit it...

Pebb

Distinguished Member
But Microsoft doesn’t know the meaning of broken or breaking, because there OS's have always had holes in them, however Microsoft don't know the meaning of:

Glitch, Bugs, Crashes, Errors

Even all the Xbox 360's are not built well, but I have seen better built work in a wood workshop, in other words the Xbox 360's were just slapped together like a couple pieces of news paper with some glue.

However that did not stop me enjoying the gaming on it.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom