Warning

herlev

Standard Member
Hi.
I bought from Visionsoundexpress on Ebay a Pioneer lx5080D but I never received it. Anyone else who has experienced that?
:devil:

Hillie

Novice Member
Looks like they've gone down the drain: Majority of negative feedback is last month's, only 93% positive now, feedback set to private (alarm bells are ringing!) and finally I see "not a registered user". Maybe that's very recent, but I wouldn't expect a lot coming from them.

richard15088

Standard Member
If you paid by Credit Card you should get it refunded by your Credit Card company (the contract is between you and your Credit card company in that case). You can raise a dispute with them after 30 days I think - contact your card company for details.

nbat58

If you paid by Credit Card you should get it refunded by your Credit Card company (the contract is between you and your Credit card company in that case). You can raise a dispute with them after 30 days I think - contact your card company for details.
Or if you bought the TV via Paypal, you rea covered as well, hope you haven't sent a banker's draft or anything daft like that.

But these cowboys need to be locked up.:mad:

richard15088

Standard Member
Or if you bought the TV via Paypal, you rea covered as well, hope you haven't sent a banker's draft or anything daft like that.

But these cowboys need to be locked up.:mad:
It makes no difference if you paid directly or via PayPal - if you paid with credit card you are covered. Paypal would want you to inform them first so they can suspend their account - in preparation for taking the Credit card chargeback (mechanism the Credit Card company will use to get their money back !) out of their account and not theirs.

herlev

Standard Member
Thank you for all the kind respons.
I am from Denmark and I did use Paypal to buy the TV.

When I bought the TV his feedback was 99.3% and 5 days later when he was no longe on Ebay the feedback were down to 93%. Kind of strange!!
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]visionsoundexpress (279
):oops:[/FONT]
99.3% Positive Feedback
Peter

herlev

Standard Member
I got this phone number from Ebay. 01282703782 will someone pleace check it for me,
Thank you.

Peter :lease:

Psikis

Sorry mate, but i would NEVER buy tv on-line. You won't be able to resolve any issues fast if something goes wrong (delivery/damaged item, wrong item and so on)

badbob

Banned
Sorry mate, but i would NEVER buy tv on-line. You won't be able to resolve any issues fast if something goes wrong (delivery/damaged item, wrong item and so on)
I don't feel sorry for the OP, with that much negative feedback and buying a plasma on ebay is just asking for it.

However as to your reply, I have bought more or less everything on line, through forums, used/demo/second hand and only had a few problems. Bit stressful but with fair amount of cash saved worthwhile at the end.

Heavysalad

Novice Member
this sucks fella, I hope you get sorted.... you are talking serious fraud here. you should contact the police as well as ebay and paypal of course.

I remember seeing their listings on a sunday at the time ... LOTS of Kuros up for either auction or very cheap 'buy now' for 'graded' stock 5080XDs at £1350. They were described as opened box returns in 'new' condition but missing a remote ... which sounded good apart from the fact that each listing had exactly the same description and there were 4 or 5 listings, with 6 items available on each. 20 odd returned Kuros all exactly the same and all missing a remote ? Right :thumbsdow

I was watching one and they sold all 6 within a day. ( its now been 'removed' by ebay :thumbsdow )

Looks like they blitzed it for a week and then split...

I figure they ran about 24 graded 5080s at 1350 which is over 30k for starters.

They also ran a load of auctions for 'new' LX508Ds that were naturaly reaching well over 2k ... probably another 12-20k at least.

To$$ers :mad:

car-man

I got this phone number from Ebay. 01282703782 will someone pleace check it for me,
Thank you.

Peter :lease:

Hello Peter, This telephone number is local to me, the area code is Burnley in Lancashire, if you ring this number yourself from Denmark, it will be 00441282703782.

Here is something that may be of assistance to you http://www.ukecc.net/

I wish you every success.

ps, the number for Burnley Police is, 0044(0)8451253545

Heavysalad

Novice Member
I don't feel sorry for the OP, with that much negative feedback and buying a plasma on ebay is just asking for it.

However as to your reply, I have bought more or less everything on line, through forums, used/demo/second hand and only had a few problems. Bit stressful but with fair amount of cash saved worthwhile at the end.
To be fair to the OP ... all but one of that negativce feedback has come SINCE the Kuro scam ... as he said, they had good feedback at the time and a history of selling Plasmas and LCDs.

The alarms bells for me was that they listed so many 5080s as graded in exactly the same condition and all with a missing remote... obviously suss but folks are easily blinded by what looks like a good deal.

I buy plenty on ebay but I'm not sure I'd be sending some random heads 2k for an LX Kuro matter how good the fedback is unless they were a real world dealer.

chelsea.tone

1, Contact Paypal and Credit Card company
2, Contact the Police

Hope you get a full refund :smashin:

bad ass

Novice Member
It's a pre-emminent product from pioneer anyway, as far as I'm aware where I work we are a pre em dealer) you can sell pre em stock on the net anyway?

Heavysalad

Novice Member
Here is the registrant of the domain name...

Whois Registrant:
Vision Sound Express
wells street
haslingden, lancashire BB4 5LS
UK

Domain name: VISIONSOUNDEXPRESS.COM

Lancs also so fits with the phone number.

Banana and anchovy pizza delivery anyone ?

car-man

The telephone number supplied earlier has a Burnley area code, Haslingden has the area code 01706.

Heavysalad

Novice Member
The telephone number supplied earlier has a Burnley area code, Haslingden has the area code 01706.
Its close enough to indicate that the registrant of the domain is likely the same as the ebay shop ... home address / work phone or vice verca etc.

I'd call its too much of a coincidence that both are in the same area.

car-man

Its close enough to indicate that the registrant of the domain is likely the same as the ebay shop ... home address / work phone or vice verca etc.

I'd call its too much of a coincidence that both are in the same area.

Yes I agree, they are very close to each other, 10 -15 minutes drive away.

Heavysalad

Novice Member
Its for sure ... I found a google cached page for one of their LX608 KURO ebay listings (all of which seem to have been removed along with all their others) and it mentions this :

" any queries do contact us through ebay or emails us at [email protected] Enjoy your visit! "

Here is the link (i'd suggest saving the page and maybe searching for more) ...

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cach...ionsoundexpress+kuro&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk

£3600 and 4 available :eek: ... maybe I underestimated with 50k all in, could easily be twice that.

So ... I'd be flirting this address at the cops for starters:

7 wells street
haslingden, lancashire BB4 5LS
UK

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...

Latest News

Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Harman Kardon launches Citation Amp
  • By Andy Bassett