Warning - Out of the World Promotion declined!!!

I've found 2 others who've gone over 30 days and it's not been paid too on other forums... Can't find anyone who's been paid out yet

Will be calling them first thing monday...

Very poor from Samsung. Could you send me a link of the other forum please?

My 30 days was up October 29th nothing new transferred to me either so I’ll call them today.

just called them, apparently accounts department are way behind and to expect within the next week or two.

If you read the T&C's there is nothing that excludes discounts via the workplace portal offers and nothing that mentions the NHS either. It's worth responding to Samsung stating that they have misled you with the offer and that you will raise matters with Trading Standards as a result.

I know that @SuperBobNoz had some trouble getting his claim rejected at first via the Student Beans portal when he purchased his TV and sound bar via the discount portal offer. He might be able to help.
Sorry for the late reply but haven't been getting notifications.

If you are not getting any joy out of the promotions team try contacting Samsung store as I found them more helpful.

I've just got the email saying payment has been made but not in my account yet
Damn sorry I just checked and what I thought was the payment was something else. I’ll keep checking and let you know when it arrives

Hi guys, bought TV and soundbar on 25 or 26 Sep. sent claim to OPIA [who do the admin for this discount scheme/promotion and many others]. they validated it on 2 Oct and emailed me to say that my claim is now with Samsung who just need to give it a 'final validation' before they can make the refund payment. same as with others on here it's impossible to speak to someone in OPIA or Samsung who can help with this. Samsung just pass me on to OPIA who only say that they are waiting for Samsung to validate my claim. i've phoned OPIA and Samsung a few times and always get the same response. on 2 Oct Samsung's email stated that the refund would be made within 30 days; hate it when someone lies to me.

Hi Rob, I’ve had a successful claim but yet to receive funds for 50% cash back into my account.
My claim on the claim tracker is showing as validated and successful.
What does yours say?
I’ve received the entry into the competition and also 10 rakuten movie codes. Have you received those?
I’ll give you more details once I receive the money just I don’t want anything getting flagged in the mean time.
Dave

Did your Rakuten codes get emailed to you? I had confirmation that my cashback claim was successful and also for the movie codes, and although the refund turned up in my account, I never got the codes.

Did your Rakuten codes get emailed to you? I had confirmation that my cashback claim was successful and also for the movie codes, and although the refund turned up in my account, I never got the codes.
I got my code a few hours after my claim was first validated. They may have gone to your junk mail folder.

@FX02 my Rakuten codes also arrived within a day of my claim being confirmed.

Yes mate, received those pretty much straight away

Thanks for the replies. I eventually found them at the bottom of an email. I must have glossed over it when they were sending me updates. 👍

Thanks for the replies. I eventually found them at the bottom of an email. I must have glossed over it when they were sending me updates. 👍

Can you remember the subject title of the email? I never got mine and didn't chase it up a the time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom