WARNING - Check Recordings After Aug Update - Changes to "Keep until" Settings

meltonboy

Quick heads up - on my tivo box the update changed a load of the "keep until" settings on individual recordings from "keep until i delete" to delete in 1 to 3 days from last night.

It didn't affect every show, but it affected some individual recordings and some series link recordings.

I know it changed as I made certain series links "keep until i delete" and they were about to be deleted.

Egg timer symbols everywhere.

I had to change settings on about 40 recordings as I could not find any mass edit function.

Had i been on a long holiday and lost a few recordings I would have been highly annoyed.

I suggest you folks go into "my shows" a look for unwanted egg timer symbols.

Good luck

MB

carl.waring

As has been mentioned before, that message is wrong and should read "...may be deleted", not "will be deleted". Unless, of course, you have very little space left, in which case they may well be deleted :D

A re-boot will re-set them.

meltonboy

As has been mentioned before, that message is wrong and should read "...may be deleted", not "will be deleted". Unless, of course, you have very little space left, in which case they may well be deleted :D

A re-boot will re-set them.
Thanks. I had missed this info when i read through a few other threads and posts. A reboot is scertainly easier than the manual changes i made, but done now !!

MB

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom