• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Warning buying Canon MP630 from Argos.

Gambit771

Established Member
Don't know if anyone has said anything about this but just a heads up I ordered and picked up my Canon MP630 (which is advertised as wireless on the website and in the catalogue but is a feature it doesn't have) today and realised there was no cd\dvd tray.

I phoned Customer Care and was told after she had called several different stores that there had been a mix up and had received MP620's at the warehouse and that she will have to cancel all orders made for the MP630.

I then received another call from her saying that in fact I had received the correct printer. Argos was only going to sell the 620 and the website as well as all the catalogues were wrong.

Argos are not selling the MP630 only the 620 and the specs are mostly correct (apart from the wifi) if it was the 630.

If you have ordered one expect a cancellation very soon if not get on to them.

Gambit771

Established Member
They have now changed the name on the website to MP620 but kept the specs the same.

The printer does not have a tray to print onto cd\dvd's.

They're slowly getting it right.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom